Re: Fw: Requirements for the WSDL documents

I looked at the WSDL and here are some comments:

1). For a document-literal WSDL, message part is refering to a type and
instead should refer to a schema element declaration. This is what was
done in Core/SOAP testing as well.

1). The targetNamespace of the <types> section should be changed from
"http://example.org/wsaTestService" to
"http://example.org/wsaTestService2". It will actually have schema
elements referred by the message parts.

2). Remove wsdl:port "wsaTestPortTypePortWithName" as agreed upon in the
call.

3). In all the bindings where wsaw:Anonymous is specified, it's missing
from the notify operation. Is that intentional ?

4). How do we intend to test wsaw:Anonymous semantics for one-way message ?

5). There are no faults in the WSDL. This leaves a gap in our testing of
implicit/explicit Action on fault messages.

6). tns namespace prefix needs to be bound to
"http://example.org/wsaTestService2" instead of
"http://example.org/wsaTestService".

I'm attaching a WSDL with comments # 1-3, 5-6 incorporated.

-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download and Contribute Web Services Interoperability Technology (WSIT)