RE: A fix for the async case and the WS-I logs

Hi Paul,
I agree this deserves some careful thought and I'm not overly attached to
my solution.
I think that numbering 1,2,3,4 could be a good solution (as we can
additionally assert that 2 and 4 are empty).

The reason I avoided that route was that it wouldn't be compatible with
Microsofts logs (they don't seem to contain elements for the empty HTTP

David

David Illsley
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley Park, SO21 2JN
+44 (0)1962 815049 (Int. 245049)
david.illsley@uk.ibm.com

<paul.downey@bt.com>
30/01/2006 11:14

David Illsley/UK/IBM@IBMGB, <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: A fix for the async case and the WS-I logs

Hi David

Thanks for the detailed work and instructions here!

I'd like to take some time and think carefully about this.

The approach I was considering was for these message patterns 'correctly'
numbering the messages '1','2','3','4' to match the messages
identified on messsage-exchange patterns page:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/testsuite/exchanges/#SOAP12-HTTP-In-Out-Callback

It's a bigger change, but may save churn later.

Paul