Re: Red squares

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for pointing them out. I also realized the failures after
debugging through the report.

I sent the updated log file to you and Paul separately (hopefully no
regressions). Can you please refresh the report one more time ?

Once Sun-Sun is passing, then I'll run my client with IBM and Microsoft
endpoints as well.

-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from