Testable Features - Coverage

From: David Illsley <david.illsley@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:58:55 +0000
To: <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>
Hi all,
I was looking over the testable features again and here are my
thoughts/questions for those areas which seem a little sparse:
(sorry if I'm repeating stuff from the call, just wanted to get my
thoughts written down)

core04: isn't this implicitly tested by compliance with soap02, soap04?
core07: Doesn't appear to be a single shot test. -> Multi-shot test with
code at an endpoint 'getting' the RelationshipType and placing on the
wire?
core08: Comparison service? boolean compare (a,b) test return value
correct with XPath?

soap04/05/06: simply copy test1200, test1231, test1233 but change
namespaces?
soap07: not a high priority for me at the moment
soap08: seems simple enough... otherwise valid messages but with a
duplicate header.

I'm not volunteering to do tests for all all of this :-) but I'll try and
get messages/xpaths for soap08 done this week.
David

David Illsley
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley Park, SO21 2JN