Question about test suite

From: Craig Chaney <cwchaney@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:06:57 -0500
To: public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org

Hi,

I've been looking at the test suite and have a quick basic question.

The XPath expressions given for each testcase denote one or more items
that each message must match.  Implementations may add other WSA
elements and still be within the spec, so I assume that as long as
each XPath expression is met, an implementation will pass the testcase
no matter what additional elements it puts into the headers?

Thanks!

Craig Chaney