note from WS-Addressing Test Suite TF call 2 Nov 2005

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 18:35:38 -0000
To: <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>

Present: Mark Nottingham, Paul Downey, David Hull, Mike Vernal, David Illsley

discussion in general around the test suite status and requirements for CR

.. test cases for addressing soap CR and timing of interop event

.. timing of interop event and WSDL CR testing

.. do we merge the WSDL CR testing with an interop event,
   hold one separately later,
   or not have one at all?

.. we should concentrate on CR exit for core and soap, WSDL will come later

pauld: still lacking in some test cases, sending WSDL and other meta-data, for example

dhull: lack of specifications for some of our scenarios which go beyond request/response

mnot: wants to walk through tests at the F2F and validate them and their methodology

dhull: we need to walk through the features

pauld: wants to better understand i059 when it comes to writing WSDL for the test cases

mnot: rules for formulating a reply message changed in the editors' draft, will impact features list