Re: echo:EmptyEchoString -- was RE: Misc comments

Agreed that this error is caused by the application but this is imposing
another requirement on the toolkits to be able to support custom
faultcodes from within their application. I think that is out-of-scope
for WS-Addressing and it should be a standard code (say client or server).

-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from