RE: Minutes - WS-Addressing Test Suite TF call 1 Dec 2005

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 13:36:31 -0000
To: <Arun.Gupta@Sun.COM>
Cc: <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>

Hi Arun!

> Sun expects to be ready for the interop event as well. What will be the
> mode of communication before the interop event (IM or this alias or some
> other implementers-only alias) ?

> Do we advertise our public endpoints on a public alias ?
> I fear that we might get spam traffic if we do that.

We can record a list of any public endpoints people are
happy to put up on the testsuite pages. We can also provide
a members' only page, if spam or privacy is an issue.

For those who have an endpoint local to their laptops or
that they'd rather keep quiet, we can communicate directly
by email, in person, by phone or IRC via the WG members' list.

I'm happy to give out my IM address, but then I don't have a
real implementation :)

Paul