Re: WS- Addressing "Hello World"

Since WSDL Binding is not in scope for this round of CR testing, I'm
assuming it should not matter if either WSDL 1.1 or WSDL 2.0 is used to
generate the messages. Is that correct ?

Another related question, the targetNamespace for the WSDL is
"http://example.com/wsaTestService". A targetNamespace such as
"urn:example.com:wsaTestService" (using ":" separator instead of "/")
would be tested as part of WSDL CR testing. Is that correct or we need
to worry about that now as well ?

Is it fair to assume that the testcase numbers assigned will not change
going forward ? Thus new test cases will be added without disturbing the
the existing numbering scheme.

-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from