RE: Action Property Issue (Web Services Addressing 1.0 - Metadata)

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 15:09:55 +0000
To: cindymcnally_6@hotmail.com
Cc: public-ws-addressing-comments@w3.org

Cindy,

the Web Services Addressing Working Group would like to move Web
Services Addressing 1.0 - Metadata to Candidate Recommendation. Since
the Group decided, after due considerations, to close your issue with no
action [1], we'd like to hear from you and know if you're ok with us
moving forward or if you would like the Group to reconsider it. We'd
appreciate if you can tell us your position asap. Failing to hear from
you by June 21, we would request the Director to move forward,

Thank you,

Philippe

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing-comments/2007Jun/0000.html