Re: [Editorial][SOAP] IRI for SOAP 1.2 Module and SOAP 1.1 Extension

From: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 15:59:15 -0700
Cc: public-ws-addressing-comments@w3.org
To: dims@apache.org

Dims,

The Working Group purposefully made these the same URI, as they refer
to the same conceptual SOAP module in different versions of the
protocol; i.e., there is no useful information in differentiating the
version of the protocol in the module URI.

We hope that this is a satisfactory resolution to your comment; please
respond within two weeks if it is not.

Regards,

On Apr 17, 2005, at 2:35 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Resending...can't see this email in the archive.
>
> -- dims

Office of the CTO   BEA Systems