WS-Addressing Last Call issue lc56

From: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:11:47 +0200
Cc: public-ws-addressing-comments@w3.org
To: Arun Gupta <Arun.Gupta@Sun.COM>

Arun,

The Working Group decided to resolve the issue you raised [1] by adding
a wrapper, as discussed [2], and in the case of SOAP 1.1, wrapping the
individual faults in a "wrapper wrapper", for convenience.

Please write back to us if you do not agree with this resolution; if we
do not hear from you in two weeks, we'll assume it is satisfactory.

Cheers,

1. http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/lc-issues/#lc56
2. http://www.w3.org/mid/429F9454.2040202@oracle.com

Office of the CTO   BEA Systems