RE: Rationalize URI vs. IRI (Core, clarification)

From: Robert Freund <bob.freund@hitachisoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:46:27 -0400
To: "Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Cc: <public-ws-addressing-comments@w3.org>
Jonathan,

We are pleased to offer you this minute accepted by our meeting this
afternoon

The W3C WS-Addressing committee in august assembly in Sunnyvale California
today considered your last call comment "lc23".

After deep consideration and several messages during our afternoon meeting
for the development of the WS-Addressing standard, the Meeting took under
consideration how best to respond to
long-time attender, Jonathan Marsh's concern.  It is our leading to accept
and implement your proposal.

Recoder for the minute responding to lc23

Bob Freund