Resolution of LC27

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:04:38 -0400
To: "Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Cc: <public-ws-addressing-comments@w3.org>

Hello Jonathan:

This email is to inform you that the working group has closed issue LC27
[1] by accepting your proposal, which we agreed to modify by replacing
"XML Infoset" with "SOAP Header" in your final edit.  We hope this
satisfies your needs - please reply to the group either with an
acknowledgement, or if you have any concerns with this resolution please
let us know.  We would appreciate a reply in either case within two
weeks.  Thanks very much!

--Glen

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/lc-issues/#lc27