RE: Ref param opacity (Core, clarification)

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:27:06 +0100
To: <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Cc: <public-ws-addressing-comments@w3.org>

Jonathan,

Thank you for your Last Call comment.

You might be surprised to hear that the Working Group has accepted
your proposed clarification, identified in our issues list as lc11[1]
and will change the core specification acordingly.

Please let us know if this resolution is acceptable.  Absent a response
within two weeks, we will presume the resolution is acceptable to you.

Regards,
Paul

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/lc-issues/#lc11