Re: Last Call Comment (Core): WS-Addressing restricted to XML 1.0 or not?

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:20:26 -0700
To: "Prasad Yendluri" <pyendluri@webmethods.com>
Cc: <public-ws-addressing-comments@w3.org>

Thank you for your comment [1].  The WG decided to add to the second
paragraph of section 5, is "The [message ID], [fault endpoint] and
[reply endpoint] properties facilitate the delivery and correlation of
faults."  The editors may also add a reference to the Core.

Please let us know if this resolution is acceptable.  Absent a response
within two weeks, we will presume the resolution is acceptable to you.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/lc-issues/#lc4