introduction of MAP and MEP terms

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:20:11 +0100
To: <public-ws-addressing-comments@w3.org>

a couple of very minor editorial comments:

- The SOAP binding document uses the terms MAP and MEP without
introducing them. OK they're explained in referenced documents, but i
think it's only polite to introduce them in each document with the
first usage: "Message Addressing Property (MAP)".

- If we use MAP, shouldn't we then use capitalisation for that term
throughout rather than the lower-case "message addressing properties"?

Whilst i'm kicking the tyres, the text in Example 3-9 of the working
draft of WSDL Binding document (22/3) doesn't scan to well:
'the default value is the name of the operation [with?] "Request"
appended'

Paul