Duplicate headers at the ultimate receiver (SOAP, substantive)

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:21:07 -0700
To: <public-ws-addressing-comments@w3.org>

We have agreed that it is acceptable for a message to contain duplicate
WSA headers, as long as they are targeted differently.  To improve
interoperability, we should clarify what happens when duplicate headers
targeted to the ultimate recipient are inserted in a message:

  'A message MUST not contain more than one wsa:To, wsa:ReplyTo,
  wsa:FaultTo, wsa:Action, or wsa:MessageID header targeted to the
  ultimate receiver.  A recipient MUST generate a
  wsa:InvalidMessageAddressingProperty fault in this case.'