From: Patrick D'Souza <pdsouza@about.com<mailto:pdsouza@about.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 9, 2013 2:23 PM
To: julee <julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>>
Cc: "public-wpd-analytics@w3.org<mailto:public-wpd-analytics@w3.org>" <public-wpd-analytics@w3.org<mailto:public-wpd-analytics@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Added a line item to beta page

Ah I missed the status page. I guess, I still have a hangover from my birthday cake yesterday :)

On 05/09/2013 05:19 PM, Julee wrote:
Hi, Patrick:

No worries! No rush! :-)

We DID update all of the bugs.

We needed to update the status page<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Project_Status>. I did that with my amazingly crafted sentence, below.

If you think it's a sufficient high-level statement, we can work on refining it later when you have time. (I think that should be done in the bug genie, anyway…)

We can talk about the hard and soft deadlines (several ways to do so), as well at tomorrow's analytics meeting.

Regards!

Julee
julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>
@adobejulee