Re: Janet has some community metrics

Janet thanks for adding these metrics. Janet/Julee I'll review them
tomorrow and add it to bug genie. I have a couple of other dashboard
metrics that I will outline tomorrow in bug genie. I'll need to work
with frozenice to get the dashboard in place in the coming weeks.

- Patrick

--
Patrick D'Souza Developer, Metrics About.com | Do more 1500 Broadway,
6th Floor New York, NY, 10036 AIM: padsouza