Re: Agenda items or cancel today's meeting?

Yes it makes sense to cancel our meeting as we have outlined all the
issues in bug genie. I think we can have the meeting next week. Just a
reminder, before we send out any blog communication either through
social media or email we SHOULD use the piwik tracking campaign id to
identify where our users are coming from. I should have time this
weekend to work out a standard list of tracking campaign ids that should
be used and I'll add it to bug genie and the wiki.

--
Patrick D'Souza Developer, Metrics About.com | Do more 1500 Broadway,
6th Floor New York, NY, 10036 AIM: padsouza