New time slot for Architecture call starting this week: Thu 10am-12pm CET.

Dear Architecture group members,

thanks very much for providing your responses about the new time slot for the architecture call at the doodle poll.

The poll is closed now -  the option that worked best for all is 10am-12pm CET.
(https://doodle.com/poll/guzi2i9fm675wkra <https://doodle.com/poll/guzi2i9fm675wkra>)

We will use the new time slot starting this week, i.e. the former time slot on Wednesday goes away.

Best regards,

Michael