[wot] PR Preview capability is available for all the WoT repos! (was Re: [wot-ig/wg] minutes - 21 August 2019)

Hi groups,

As confirmed during the main call yesterday, I've set up the PR Preview
capability for all the WoT repos:
* wot
* wot-architecture
* wot-binding-templates
* wot-scripting-api
* wot-security
* wot-security-best-practieces
* wot-security-testing-plan
* wot-thing-description
* wotwg

So we can get the rendered HTML by clicking the "Preview" link
on each pullrequest without using Statically :)

Please note this capability is applied to the upcoming PRs (not
for the existing PRs).

Thanks,

Kazuyuki