Re: AW: Some comments on editor's drafts

Hello again!

On Wednesday 15. March 2017 09.59.40 Peintner, Daniel wrote:
> Thanks for your feedback and good luck for building your own smart house

Thank you very much! :-)

> The plan is to create a dedicated specification for 'Web of Things (WoT)
> Thing Description' [1].
>
> Having said that, I think it makes perfect sense to keep the afore
> mentioned specification crisp while the Current Practices document [2]
> may contain lots of examples (similar to what people often call a
> Primer).

Right, that sounds good! I didn't realize the Current Practices was intended to be maintained further, but it
makes sense!

So, how about the other things, e.g. the typed links for discovery and the clarification on how to transform
RDF triples using the TD and the data from the microcontroller, is that something I should register as issues
on github?

Cheers,

Kjetil