Re: Preparation for PlugFest Düsseldorf

On 30/06/2017 12:51, Anicic, Darko wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> in response to preparation of the upcoming PlugFest in Düsseldorf, participants are kindly ask to provide information about Things they will make available for the PlugFest. The information should be provided in the Participation table [1].

Hello, I'm Fabio Viola from the University of Bologna. First of all I would like to apologise if this is not the right place for my request.
Since I'm not able to write on W3's wiki, I would like to provide information about Things that my group and me will present during the PlugFest in Dusseldorf.

Partecipants: Francesco Antoniazzi, Luca Roffia, Fabio Viola

Affiliation: ARCES, University of Bologna

Thing #1:

- Name: ARCES RFID Reader

- Remote: yes

- Client/Server/Servient: client