RE: Request for discussion of next plugfest on TPAC

Dear Austin

Great to hear from you. You can find many of our presentations here:

https://github.com/w3c/wot/blob/master/PRESENTATIONS/

The latest one giving an introduction is probably this one:

https://github.com/w3c/wot/blob/master/PRESENTATIONS/wot-getting-started-osram-2017.pptx

Note that it does not go into the implementation details.

Best wishes,
Matthias

Sent from my phone, limitations might apply.