W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wot-ig@w3.org > June 2019

[wot-ig/wg] minutes - 12 June 2019

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 03:29:35 +0900
Message-ID: <CAJ8iq9XF61ydk1n0VM4+kzqdfLx6jpipum4HaDviHqVKD5oQqg@mail.gmail.com>
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>, public-wot-wg@w3.org
available at:
  https://www.w3.org/2019/06/12-wot-minutes.html

also as text below.

Thanks a lot for taking these minutes, Kawaguchi-san!

Kazuyuki

---

   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                               WoT-IG/WG

12 Jun 2019

   [2]Agenda

      [2] https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Main_WoT_WebConf#Agenda

Attendees

   Present
          Kaz_Ashimura, Dave_Raggett, Daniel_Peintner,
          Michael_Lagally, Taki_Kamiya, Toru_Kawaguchi,
          Ege_Korkan, Zoltan_Kis, Matthias_Kovatsch,
          Tomoaki_Mizushima, Kunihiko_Toumura

   Regrets
          McCool

   Chair
          Matthias

   Scribe
          kawaguch

Contents

     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]Quick update
         2. [5]PING review
         3. [6]Implementation report
         4. [7]PR transition
         5. [8]AOB
     * [9]Summary of Action Items
     * [10]Summary of Resolutions
     __________________________________________________________

   <kaz> scribenick: kawaguch

Quick update

   <mkovatsc> [11]F2F wiki

     [11] https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_16-20_September_2019,_Fukuoka,_Japan

   <kaz> [12]TPAC page

     [12] https://www.w3.org/2019/09/TPAC/

   Matthias: For TPAC, Takeshi updated wiki for hotel and
   transportation.
   ... Recommendation is to stay around the center.

   Taki: I already booked conference hotel.

   Matthias: venue for demo is still open.
   ... Hopefully we have enough open space for demo in the hotel.

   Kaz: Will check to W3C TPAC logistic team

   Matthias: Open space is better than dedicated room.

   Kaz: If we get the room for demonstration people need to be
   registered on Monday and Tuesday.

   Matthias: ...

   Daniel: Early bird registration will end soon.
   ... 21th of June.

   <Zakim> dape, you wanted to Early-bird registration ends on 21
   June 2019 already!

   Matthias: Need to know which days to register.

   <kaz> [13]TPAC registration page - early-bird fee expiers on
   June 21

     [13] https://www.w3.org/2019/09/TPAC/registration.html

PING review

   Kaz: We got message from Privacy interest group that they are
   interested in reviewing Web of Things CRs.
   ... Now asking them whether we should attend their call or not.

Implementation report

   Matthias: Michael McCool cannot attend this week.
   ... Now checking test repository on behalf of him.

   Daniel: Just started Node-WoT work around.
   ... 1st one is issue #109 BOM issue.
   ... Another one is issue #747
   ... Matthias, please look at issue #747 about additional
   meta-interaction

   Matthias: This is client side, correct?

   Daniel: Yes. I'll do on client side.

   Matthias: Let's talk about this later with Ege.

   Daniel: Another one is issue #729 proxy feature.

   Ege: Implementation report has "systems" part.
   ... Some implementations have no input to implementation
   report.

   Matthias: We need CSV files for Arena hub.

   Ege: Fujitsu need to provide description to this part.

   Taki: Which file should we edit?

   Matthias: Under testing/inputs/implementations folder of TD
   repository.

   Taki: OK.

   <mkovatsc>
   [14]https://github.com/w3c/wot-thing-description/tree/master/te
   sting/inputs/implementations

     [14] https://github.com/w3c/wot-thing-description/tree/master/testing/inputs/implementations

   Matthias: Issue #110 language negotiation?

   <dape> Laguage Negotation:
   [15]https://github.com/eclipse/thingweb.node-wot/issues/110

     [15] https://github.com/eclipse/thingweb.node-wot/issues/110

   Matthias: Panasonic?

   Taki: Takeshi made PR already.
   ... It include both Oauth2 code flow and API Key.

   Toumura: Already made PR for language negotiation and McCool
   merged it.

   Matthias: Better if connected with Node-WoT when completed.

   Toumura: OK.

   Matthias: I could run the pipeline but I still have some
   trouble.
   ... Need to talk with Ege.
   ... We have to shift over and check McCool if he had
   implemented something needed.
   ... If you made pull request then please contact me.

PR transition

   Matthias: I want check editors whether they are on the track.
   ... what is the situation on Architecture?

   Lagally: There was no additional input from contributors.

   Matthias: Are there PR available or do we need updates?

   Lagally: Need to add contributor.

   Matthias: There was accessibility review about colors on
   figure.

   Lagally: Do we need to wait for review result, Kaz?

   (kaz had audio trouble and couldn't hear Kaz)

   Lagally: Let's have a brief Architecture call tomorrow to
   discuss this.

   Matthias: I must skip and focus on implementation report.
   ... Possible changes for Thing Description spec?

   Taki: There are couple of Pull Requests
   ... Some are discussed already, we can discuss them on Friday.
   ... Sebastian also made many editorial PRs so those could be
   merged.
   ... On Friday, we would discuss about implementation report.

   Matthias: For not controversial thing we can merge it and
   double check at TD call.
   ... As a reminder next week we will make a transition request
   to Proposed Recommendation.
   ... Feedback from TAG may happen, but..
   ... Please join next week main call because it is important for
   Proposed Recommendation.

AOB

   Lagally: Do we have testing call today?

   Ege: We would not need to have it but make some one to one
   talk.

   Matthias: Let's stay on this WebEx.

   Zoltan: Can we discuss about whether we publish Scripting or
   not next week?

   Matthias: Can you prepare the document?

   Zoltan: Yes.

   Matthias: Finished.

   (You are welcome!)

   <kaz> [adjourned]

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]
     __________________________________________________________


    Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by
    David Booth's [16]scribe.perl version 1.154 ([17]CVS log)
    $Date: 2019/06/13 18:26:49 $

     [16] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [17] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Thursday, 13 June 2019 18:30:39 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 13 June 2019 18:30:40 UTC