Von: Tobias Käfer [mailto:tobias.kaefer@kit.edu]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. April 2018 11:51
An: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Betreff: Re: [TF-LD] From compact representations to semantic lifting

Hi Kjetil,

while it may be pointless for the RDF template to reside on the Arduino, I am using a slightly more powerful networked board, Tessel2 [0], which can be programmed using JavaScript. Then, you can make use of JavaScript frameworks for REST (and ship JSON(-LD)) and RDF (and ship RDF/XML, Turtle,...). FWIW, I implemented Linked Data access to a Tessel2's climate module [1], which includes a temperature sensor, supporting content negotiation for RDF serialisations.

Cheers,

Tobias

[0] https://tessel.io/

[1] https://github.com/kaefer3000/t2-rest-relay-climate