Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] W3C WoT F2F Summer 2018 - date conflicts?

And just another data point: I will also have to miss the TPAC meeting
in October because they scheduled it in conflict with the ICANN
meeting in Barcelona (and I'm on the ICANN Security and Stability
Advisory Committee, so that has to take priority).  The working group
can't build around my schedule, of course, but I'd really like to
attend the Korea meeting, so I'd appreciate whatever y'all can do for
that.

Thanks,
Barry

--