Re: [wot-ig/wg] minutes - 31 January 2018

> [NEW] ACTION: kaz to generate a note on the participation (this
> is a W3C Member meeting...)

Based on the above action item from today's main call, I've added
some note on f2f participation to the following sites:
* f2f wiki: https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_24-29_March_2018,_Prague,_Czech_Republic#Registration
* registration site: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/WoTF2F201803/
(after specifying the email address)

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for WoT and M&E, W3C Project Team
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504