AW: Comments on simplified JSON thing descriptions

I wish you a happy new year and a healthy 2018.

Great to read that you see the proposal as a good step toward.

> In terms of the "bug fixes" you are referring to, do we have a list of those

Matthias refers here to your JSON-LD proposal [1] that do not reflect correct RDF triples. This issue was already raised in the past, e.g., here [2] and [3].

> We are very excited to see this integrated and look forward to the next steps.

To find a common solution quite soon, I would like to invite you to one of our next TD web meetings. It always taking place on Friday 8am CET. How about next week Friday (20. January)? Alternatively, I can try to reserve a slot in January in the weekly plenary WoT meetings that taking place on Wednesday (2pm CET).

I hope, one of the options is possible for you. Please let me know soon.

Kind regards
Sebastian

[1] https://rawgit.com/w3c/wot/gh-pages/proposals/json-td/index.html#extensibility-with-json-ld

[2] https://github.com/w3c/wot-thing-description/issues/12