Re: Semantic Interop article series

From: Michael Koster <michaeljohnkoster@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 21:43:21 -0700
Cc: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
To: Michael Mccool <michael.mccool@intel.com>
Oh yeah, I was approached by Doug Migliori last June to contribute to this series and had some email exchange but somehow dropped the ball.

I also work with a number of the other authors already but no one has mentioned it.

I have contacted him and asked if we can talk about W3C WoT and iotschema.org in the next installment.

They seem to be headed off toward a common API and data format (meta-platform) approach...

Best regards,

Michael