From: Maxime Lefrançois <maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr>
Date: Thursday, 14 September 2017 at 18:12
To: "Anicic, Darko" <darko.anicic@siemens.com>, public WoT IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [TF-LD] Web Meeting on 14.09.2017 - Cancelled

Dear Darko, all,
What is the agenda for the call tomorrow ?
Best,
Maxime

Le jeu. 14 sept. 2017 17:35, Anicic, Darko <darko.anicic@siemens.com<mailto:darko.anicic@siemens.com>> a écrit :
Dear all,

we have started discussion on alignment between the WoT ontology and the SSN ontology. Tomorrow the SSN Ontology will be discussed in the TF-TD web conference, hence it is a good opportunity to discuss tomorrow this topic in TF-TD instead of TF-LD. Therefore I will cancel the TF-LD web meeting for tomorrow.

Cheers,
Darko