RE: Options to print posters

Hi Daniel, Matthias and all,

Here is the information about FedEx Office online printing services.

Banner Printing

http://www.fedex.com/us/office/banner-printing.html

Banner Packages include the printed banner and display stand of your choice, at a discounted price.

32” x 80” full color banner (81cm x 203cm)

$189.99 (with a black, lightweight display stand) or $219.99 (with a silver, flat-base display stand).

Carrying case included

Free Shipping

Ideal for sales presentations, mobile professionals, conventions and demonstrations.

Thank you,

Takuki Kamiya

Fujitsu Laboratories of America