AW: Options to print posters

From: Peintner, Daniel <daniel.peintner.ext@siemens.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 08:05:38 +0000
To: Takuki Kamiya <tkamiya@us.fujitsu.com>, "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Hi Taki,

I am not sure whether it has been decided yet whether we will have any Poster/Roll-up. Anyhow at the last TPAC in Lisbon the sizes were as follows: width=80cm and height 200cm (see [1]).

I expect similar posters and requirements.

Hope this helps,

-- Daniel

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wot/tree/master/plugfest/2016-lisbon