[TF-LD] Web Meeting on 13.10.2017

From: Anicic, Darko <darko.anicic@siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:30:10 +0000
To: public WoT IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear all,

we will have our regular Linked Data Task Force meeting  on  Friday,  13.10.2017. Following is the agenda for the call:

* Proposals for PlugFest - preparation
** iot.schema.org Capabilities to annotate TDs at PlugFest (for discovery purposes)

Please propose how to contribute to the upcoming PlugFest w.r.t semantics, Linked Data, particular ontology, discovery etc.
Please find the access details and the agenda at: https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/IG_Linked_Data_and_Semantic_Processing_WebConf#Agenda

Please also feel free to add points to the agenda.

Best,
Darko