Fwd: T2TRG last call for draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons-07

Dear WoT group,

The "State-of-the-Art and Challenges for the Internet of Things Security" T2TRG draft is now in RG last call. See details below.

These security considerations are to large extent applicable to most IoT systems, including what we are envisioning at the WoT group. At the T2TRG we'd like to get feedback on the draft, even partial, from the perspective of various groups and individuals. Please consider reviewing the draft and send your comments to the T2TRG mailing list: t2trg@irtf.org

Thanks,
Ari (as T2TRG co-chair)