Von: Anicic, Darko [mailto:darko.anicic@siemens.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 3. März 2017 19:40
An: public WoT IG
Betreff: [TF-LD] Kick Off Web Meeting

Dear all,

today we have the first TF-LD web meeting. The charter [1] as proposed by Dave was reviewed, and we made a round introduction of the participants (including the expectations on the TF). Afterwards, I presented my view on the TF scope and goals [2]. We would like people to propose changes to the charter as github issues [3] and we can aim to resolve them in the next call on March 17 (during the regular call in 2 weeks).

Please find the complete minutes here [4]. Thanks Dave for scribing.

Best regards,
Darko

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wot/blob/master/TF-LD_charter.md
[2] https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/images/5/5f/2017-03-03-WoT-IG-TF-LD-KickOff.pdf