Re: Mappings between SSN & WoT TD

Hi Maxime,

  sorry for the late reply. Thank you very much for the suggestions and
typos spotted. We are processing your suggestions and I guess most of them
should be accepted by the WG. Somethings will be difficult to do as
changing the  to wot:PropertyInteractionPattern as it was a discussion
about that in the WG and the decision was to reduce the names as much as
possible.

We'll be back to you. I include Raul in cc as I'm afraid he is not getting
the emails.

Best,

María

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 7:34 PM, Maxime Lefrançois <maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr