Updated TD example file for plugfest

From: Michael Koster <michael.koster@smartthings.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 10:22:06 -0700
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Hi,

I updated the TD example files in the CP protocol binding subfolder to have the actual contents I will use for the plugfest (modulo changes needed to work with the actual implementation on Sunday)

They are in an new PR and committed to my working branch:

https://github.com/mjkoster/wot/tree/protocol-binding-templates/current-practices/protocol-binding-templates/td-examples-plugfest <https://github.com/mjkoster/wot/tree/protocol-binding-templates/current-practices/protocol-binding-templates/td-examples-plugfest>

Is there a place we are supposed to register these ahead of time, so we can all see all of the TDs?

Best regards,

Michael