Protocol binding template update

From: Michael Koster <michael.koster@smartthings.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 00:38:45 -0700
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Hi,

I made the update to the protocol binding template and the PR to current practices. It's stil in a subfolder but will be easy to merge with the HTML now.

You can see it in the PR ot in my branch on Github:

https://github.com/mjkoster/wot/tree/protocol-binding-templates/current-practices/protocol-binding-templates <https://github.com/mjkoster/wot/tree/protocol-binding-templates/current-practices/protocol-binding-templates>

I have also updated the TD examples to reflect how the OCF devices I am bringing (dimmable light and motion sensor) will be exposed.

Best regards,

Michael