Scripting call on monday, 20.2.2017

From: Hund, Johannes <johannes.hund@siemens.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:12:56 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>, "public-wot-wg@w3c.org" <public-wot-wg@w3c.org>
Dear group,

I am in an offsite workshop and cannot be sure if I can be on the call on Monday.
I will try to dial myself in, however, if somebody could take over moderation it would be very good.

Agenda-points I would see:

-        Brief sync-up of participants that were not on the F2F

-        Results from F2F: resulting actions of consented points, volunteers to take on actions

-        GitHub repo for WG deliverable: status , ToDos

-        Creating First ED out of current practices and the proposals: Zoltan and Johannes?

I'd basically use the meeting to sync up, create a backlog of actions and maybe assign them already

Coordinates:
https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/WoT_Scripting_API_WebConf

Webex: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m2a1901e571dec21225ed85d7d5b3585f
IRC: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=wot

If we have people who would like to attend the meeting from timezones where the current call time 13:00 CET time is unconvient (e.g. from PST or JST), we can try find a better one.
Please voice up on the mailing list or directly to me.

Best Regards,
Johannes