Von: Kazuyuki Ashimura [mailto:ashimura@w3.org]
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Februar 2017 13:04
An: Hund, Johannes (CT RDA NEC EMB-DE)
Cc: member-wot-ig@w3.org; public-wot-ig@w3.org; public-wot-wg@w3c.org
Betreff: Re: [scripting] Scripting call today?

Thanks for your clarification, Johannes!
And take rest :)

Kazuyuki

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 8:19 PM, Hund, Johannes <johannes.hund@siemens.com<mailto:johannes.hund@siemens.com>> wrote:
Agree. Lets skip it for today due to catch up & clean up from the F2F.

Best regards
Johannes

Sent via mobile, so might be more concise than usual.

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504