TD lifecycle update

From: <kajimoto.kazuo@jp.panasonic.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 23:41:31 +0000
To: <public-wot-ig@w3.org>, <public-wot-wg@w3.org>
Hi, WoT IG Members,

I'm Kazuo Kajimoto, Panasonic.

I've updated TD lifecycle proposal at
https://github.com/w3c/wot/tree/master/proposals/td-lifecycle

The proposal is described in TD_lifecycle_Syntax_on_JSON-LD.pptx

I try to expand current JSON-LD syntax to include part of other JSON-LD files.

In order to implement including functionality, I propose to introduce new keywords such as "@include".

I try to figure out extended syntax diagram and some sample JSON-LD descriptions in the power point slides.

And I modify JSON-LD playground (Python) to interpret the new keywords "@include", "@remove" and "@substitute".
Updated playground is also uploaded under https://github.com/w3c/wot/tree/master/proposals/td-lifecycle
as jsonld.py.

And I also uploaded some test files under same directory.
PanasonicAirCon_def0.jsonld includes some part of HomeAirCon_def0.jsonld, then customized jsonld.py interprets PanasonicAirCon_def0.jsonld and extend , compact process is done, then result.txt appears.

The interpreter is still under the development.

If you have interested in the syntax and implementation, please check https://github.com/w3c/wot/tree/master/proposals/td-lifecycle

Especially, at open day, I'd like to hear JSON guys' opinion on it.
And Feb.8th, the break out for TD lifecycle update is scheduled.

BR,

-----
Kazuo Kajimoto
Senior Councilor of Groupwide Software Strategy,
Groupwide CTO Office,
Panasonic Corporation