[TD-TF] TD call cancelled - 1 February 2017 (was Re: [TD-TF] TD web meeting?)

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 1:31 AM, Kaebisch, Sebastian <
sebastian.kaebisch@siemens.com> wrote:

> Dear WoT members,
>

> I’m not able to hold the TD web meeting tomorrow. May one of the
> participants take over moderation? Otherwise, I would simple cancel the
> meeting.

Thanks for letting us know, Sebastian!

There were just Taki and myself on the call, so let's cancel the TD call
today.

Talk to you at the main call!

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504