[TF-LD] Web Meeting on 01.09.2017

From: Le Phuoc, Danh <danh.lephuoc@tu-berlin.de>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 19:21:15 +0000
To: public WoT IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear all,

We will have our regular Linked Data Task Force meeting  on  Friday,  01.09.2017. Following is the agenda for the call:

  *   SSN-driven alignment proposal (presented by Maxime Lefrançois, Editor of SSN)
  *   Some strategies for ontology reuse on alignment with TD (presented by María Poveda)
  *   Discuss on Ontology Alignment strategy for TD (focus on Linked Data perspective)

Please find the access details and the agenda at: https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/IG_Linked_Data_and_Semantic_Processing_WebConf

Best,

Danh