Re: Request for discussion of next plugfest on TPAC

Thanks for distilling the content proposal down into these couple of
slides, Ryuchi.

I attended last year's face to face/ pugfest in Santa Clara, CA and have
been following along the meeting minutes.

On the same subject---is someone able to share one of our early presos that
first introduced the concept of servients?

Cheers,
Austin

*  •  *
*Austin S. Lin, CQE*  *• * ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
*  •  *
*​*Technical Program Manager - Google Cloud

 * •  *1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA
  *•  *AustinSLin@google.com