Re: Browser as an universal client for IoT

From: 전종홍 <hollobit@etri.re.kr>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 13:31:42 +0000
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Mozilla’s FlyWeb is a similar idea but not exactly same with my idea.

https://hacks.mozilla.org/2016/09/flyweb-pure-web-cross-device-interaction/

I think web browser could be act as one of key actor for WoT/IoT ecosystem.

Best Regards,

— Jonathan Jeon

2016. 9. 23., 오후 6:02, 전종홍 <hollobit@etri.re.kr<mailto:hollobit@etri.re.kr>> 작성:

Hi All,

I’d like to propose one of different view point for WoT.

I think we need to start to find the way how can we use the web client(UA or browser) as an universal IoT client.

http://www.slideshare.net/hollobit/web-browser-as-universal-client-for-iot

How do you think about starting the idea scratch actions for web client as IoT browser in the WoT IG ?

Best Regards,

— Jonathan Jeon