Re: TNO2 - Web of Things platform

From: Hund, Johannes <johannes.hund@siemens.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 07:24:54 +0000
To: Robert Gallas <gallas.robert@gmail.com>
CC: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Hello Robert,

Thank you very much for the great contribution.
I had only time for a quick look so far but it seemed very promising to me!

Are you joining us at TPAC? Would be great to discuss with you, e.g. Regarding the questions in the file.

Best regards
Johannes

Sent via mobile, so might be more concise than usual.