AW: [WoT WG] Release of WoT WG Charter Draft extendend until next week

From: Kovatsch, Matthias <matthias.kovatsch@siemens.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 15:27:30 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear all

I updated the charter draft and the white paper as discussed in today’s WebConf. The white paper is now located here to allow modifications (Issues and Pull Requests):

http://w3c.github.io/wot/charters/wot-white-paper-2016.html

Please file Issues and Pull Requests here:

https://github.com/w3c/wot/issues

https://github.com/w3c/wot/pulls

We will discuss and finalize the changes upcoming Tuesday. I updated the poll to provide more time options. Please (re-)visit the Doodle at

https://ethz.doodle.com/poll/7gf95bexxztynz8g

Best regards
Matthias